As crucial as the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election is, our local races matter just as much!
Join us for lunch on Saturday, June 11th, to learn where the candidates stand on issues and why you should volunteer for them, donate to them, and ultimately vote for them. Candidates include:
- Frank Alcock (FL Senate Dist. 23)
- Frank Cirillo (FL Senate Dist. 23)
- Barbara Ford-Coates (Tax Collector)
- Edward James III (FL House Dist. 72)
- Roberto Andreas for Brent King (US Congress Dist. 16)
- Manny Lopez (FL House Dist. 74)
- Wengay Newton (FL House Dist. 70
Reservations are required – deadline is Thursday, June 11th.. Please read instructions below carefully.
To make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com and
- your name and the name of your guests
- your menu choices
You can also leave that information on our voice mail at 941-379-9233.
Marina Jack · 2nd floor
2 Marina Plaza on the Sarasota Bayfront.
Free valet parking is available.
Check in opens at 11 a.m. Program begins at noon.
Please do not arrive before 11:00 a.m.
Cost / Payment
Cost for Members is $26 each.
Cost for non-members or walk-ins is $28 each.
You may pay by cash, credit card, or with a check made payable to the DCS. Please fill out your checks ahead of time.
- Chicken Marsala slowly cooked in a wine & mushroom sauce OR
- Vegetarian Option: grilled pesto tomato, crispy vegetable spring rolls, sautéed garlic spinach & baby carrots
Cannot change menu choice after June 9th.
IMPORTANT – Reservation due by Thursday, June 9. Cancellations must also be made by Thursday, June 9 or you will be billed.